1. I would like to use a song or lyrics to a song from one of your artists.
- Each artist has licensing/publishing information listed on their individual page.
2. Can I send you a demo or song lyrics for review?
- Proper Management does not accept any unsolicited materials. If you are a new artist, or are just looking for some music industry information or direction, you may contact the Gospel Music Association by visiting www.gospelmusic.org or by calling 1-800-GMA-3211. They have many valuable resources and events to equip aspiring artists with excellent music industry information. BMI (www.bmi.com) and ASCAP (www.ascap.com) are also good places to check to learn more about the music industry and song writing.
3. I am looking for a particular accompaniment track. Where can I find it?
4. I am seeking management.
- Our artist roster is currently full. For other great resources, contact the Gospel Music Association. You can contact them at 1-800-GMA-3211 or visit their website at www.gospelmusic.org
5. Do you offer internships?
-Yes, we have several internship positions available each semester. Internships are unpaid and must be for college credit. Students must have junior or senior credit status at the time of the internship. Email email@example.com for more details.